Sunday, 2 March 2014

The Key to Body Sculpting...


After looking at the consequences of living a poor life style, I now want to identify some preventions so I can use this as a means of improving my health as well as changing my physical appearance.

The Miracle Cure We've All Been Waiting On...


It can reduce your risk of major illness such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some cancers by up to 50%. What is this miracle cure?

 

"Exercise, the best thing is, it's free, easy to do and has an immediate effect".

 
It's medically proven that people who do regular physical activity reduce their risk of:
 
  • Coronary heart disease & stroke by up to 35%
  • Colon cancer by up to 50%
  • Type 2 diabetes by up to 50%
  • Breast cancer by up to 20%
  • Early death by up to 30%
  • Osteoarthritis by up to 83%
  • Depression by up to 30%
  • Dementia by up to 30%
Although I knew exercise was good for you, I did not realise it had so many health benefits.
 
Research suggests that I should do at least two and a half hours exercise a week and be more active in general as sitting and lying down for long periods of time can be harmful to health.
 

Balanced Diet

 
A balanced diet is also essential for healthy living and can also reduce your risk of:
 
  • Heart disease
  • Stroke
  • Some cancers
  • Diabetes
Although it is recommended to eat 5 fruit and veg per day, ideally we should aim for 7-9 portions.
 
Both diet and exercise is the best way to prevent been over weight and obesity.
 
I now need to use what I have learned to create a plan that will change my body using health methods so I can expose all the physical benefits this lifestyle has to offer.
 
Source: NSH choice, benefits of exercise, last updated, 11/07/13, [online] http://www.nsh.uk/livewell/fitness/pages/whybeactive.aspx, accessed 27/01/14
 
Source: Patient.co.uk, last updated 14/06/12, [online] http://www.patient.co.uk/healthy-eating, accessed 17/02/14
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment