Monday, 10 March 2014

Less Conventional Method...


Derma Roller


Along with the facial yoga and massage I've also gave the derma roller a chance although it looks fairly daunting...


Yes, it is a roller that consists of 3mm metal spikes, ouch! The idea is to roll it up and down the face and neck breaking the surface of the skin. Once the process is complete night cream is massaged into the inner layers to produce softer, clearer, less wrinkled skin . What could possibly go wrong...

 Before the derma roller



straight after the derma roller


The day after the derma roller 

 
I'm not going to lye, the derma roller is not for the faint hearted however, the results speak for themselves. I must admit I was impressed with how clear my skin looked the day after and as a result I will be performing this twice a week. I think I need to look after my skin as well as my body throughout this project and feel the derma roller will assist with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment