Thursday, 27 February 2014

I need this project!


Recently, I had to face the fact that my health and fitness has made it's way to the bottom of my ever expanding "to do list". I have two jobs and study full time, that old chest nut has been used as an accuse on more then one occasion over the last couple of months. Thanks to this, I have piled on the pound and at 12 stone 6 3/4 pounds I am now the heaviest I've ever been!


At 12 stone 6 3/4 pounds this is the heaviest I've ever been!

 
I am officially, clinically over weight, which means as well as effecting my confidence and literally, none of my cloths fit, this could also effect my health. As been over weight means I'm more at risk of heart disease, strokes and diabetes in later life and at 32, later life no longer seems all that far away! 
This has also effected my skin, as I already have an underlining condition known as acne rosacea so I should be doing more to look after my skin which means been more aware of what is good for my body.

  Tried, red bloated face and skin which I attribute to my poor diet and lack of exercise.

 
Yes indeed, I would say looking at me this is the perfect time for body sculpting if not for my health for my looks, as this is a real confidence buster looking and feeling like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment